25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS RAFFLE

Raffle tickets being sold now through November 30, 2014.  Tickets are a $10 donation each.  A drawing is held once daily.  Your ticket(s) are valid daily December 1-25, 2014.

Winning raffle tickets are chosen by using the Ohio Lotto Pick 3 EVENING drawing.

The payouts are as follows:

  • Monday-Saturday - $50
  • Sunday - $100
  • Christmas Eve - $250
  • Christmas - $500

Tickets are being consigned out, however, tickets are not valid until money and ticket stub is received by Raffle Chairperson.

Unsold tickets may be returned at any time.

APPLEBEE'S PANCAKE BREAKFAST

  •  Will be November 22, 2014  from 8am to10am
  • Tickets are $7 each.  Band earns $4 per ticket
  • Applebee's is located at 2020 Stringtown Rd
  • This is a prepaid fundraiser meaning tickets must be purchased to attend.
  • Seating starts at 8am, and we will need to have the restaurant cleaned up by 10am, so tickets will need to be redeemed by 9:15am, no later.

There are only 300 tickets for this event so do not miss out.  Unused tickets will not be refunded.

 

 

 

 

 


Anthony Thomas Candy Bars

*Each candy bar sells for $1, (50 cents profit for each candy bar & 50 cents to Anthony Thomas for the cost of the candy bar)

*100% profit fundraiser! That’s $15 into the students account for each bag sold!

*This is a prepay fundraiser. You need to pay $30 to receive a bag of candy. (Once you sell your candy bars you then keep the money you received from selling them as reimbursement)

*4 Flavors: Caramel, Crunch, Almond, Peanut Butter

*Each bag contains 30 candy bars (Please note- bags of candy do not come in mixed flavors)


Contact Julie Smith at 614-325-8670

AmazonSmile

What is AmazonSmile?

AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.

How does AmazonSmile work?

When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.

http://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-1085158


 

Kroger

By using your Kroger Plus card when you check-out, booster members (and their family and friends) can earn funds for the Grove City High School Band programs.

 

Register or re-register your Kroger Plus Cards online at Kroger’s secure website, www.kroqercommunityrewards.com.

In order for the Grove City High School Band Boosters to receive funds, you will need our group’s Kroger Community Rewards organization number which is 81540.

 See the Kroger Cards tab below the Fundraisers tab for more detail.

 http://gchsbands.org/index.php/fundraisers/kroger-cards

Scrip

What is Scrip?

The Band Boosters sell gift cards through the Great Lakes Scrip Center (GLSC).  Gift cards are available for over 500 retailers including department stores, restaurants, grocery stores, home improvement stores, theatres, electronic stores, gas stations, hotels, airlines and online stores. 

Getting Started

To start ordering Scrip you need to register at www.shopwithscrip.com.

  • In the Family Sign-Up! Box click on “Create Account”.
  • Follow the instructions to register.  All information must be filled in including your email address.  This information is not shared with anyone other than the Scrip Coordinator.
  • The GCHS Band Booster enrollment code is 43E277DD6LL1.
  • Place your order before 4:00 pm on Thursdays.
  • Print out a Family Order Receipt after completing your order and write your student’s name on it.
  • Bring the receipt and your payment on Thursdays to Scrip drop-off.  When making out your check, make it payable to Grove City High School Band Boosters (or GCHSBB if you prefer)Please add $1 to help defray the cost of shipping.
  • Your order will NOT be processed until payment is made.  If you cannot make it on Thursday, contact your Scrip Coordinator to make other arrangements.
  • Your order will be ready following Thursday night.

Eighty percent (80%) of your Scrip earnings will go into your family account while the remaining twenty percent (20%) will go into the Band’s general fund.  A packing slip will be included with your gift cards showing how much your family earned with the order.

See the Scrip tab below the Fundraisers tab for more detail.

http://gchsbands.org/index.php/fundraisers/scrip

   

 Please contact Angel Wenger (Fundraiser Chair) at 614-397-8972 if you have any questions or concerns