GCHS Band Flower Sale 2015
Folsom & Pine Farm
6001 Lambert Rd., Orient, OH
(Formerly Ehmann’s Greenhouse)
Folsom & Pine Farm is open and offering a full variety of flowers, vegetables, hanging baskets and other plants. You may collect orders for the GCHS Band Flower Sale between the dates of April 9 – April 23 to earn money for your family account. Spring is here…so it’s the perfect opportunity to sell to family, friends and neighbors. Attached is the order form, please fill it out completely and legibly. It is imperative that the customer voucher at the bottom of the order form be filled in by the seller, detached and left with the customer. The customer must take this voucher to Folsom & Pine Farm when selecting and picking up their order.
OVERVIEW of Fundraiser Directions:
- · Collect orders for the GCHS Band Flower Sale from April 9 – April 23, 2015
- · Print order form and fill out customer’s name and contact information.
- · Fill out the order form with the number of flats, potted plants, or hanging baskets the customer would like to purchase.
- · Total the merchandise quantity and total price due.
- · Have customers make checks payable to GCHS Band Boosters.
- · Make sure to fill out the customer voucher at the bottom of the page with the appropriate # of plants ordered and the total $ amount paid. Leave the voucher with the customer. They need to take this voucher to Folsom & Pine Farm to select and redeem their order.
- · Bring completed orders and payments to the GCHS Band Room on Monday, April 20th and Thursday, April 23rd from 5:30-7:30. Rhonda Ranney will be collecting all orders during this time.
- · Beginning on Saturday, May 2, 2015 and continuing throughout the 2015 season, customers will be able to go to Folsom & Pine Farm to select and redeem their items.
- · Please note that Folsom & Pine farm will receive a copy of the customer’s original order to compare and confirm when items are redeemed.
Contact Rhonda Ranney at 871-3577 with any questions. Thank you!
Anthony Thomas Candy Bar Fundraiser
Call or text Trina Wemlinger 614-561-8632
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
By using your Kroger Plus card when you check-out, booster members (and their family and friends) can earn funds for the Grove City High School Band programs.
Register or re-register your Kroger Plus Cards online at Kroger’s secure website, www.kroqercommunityrewards.com.
In order for the Grove City High School Band Boosters to receive funds, you will need our group’s Kroger Community Rewards organization number which is 81540.
See the Kroger Cards tab below the Fundraisers tab for more detail.http://gchsbands.org/index.php/fundraisers/kroger-cards
What is Scrip?
The Band Boosters sell gift cards through the Great Lakes Scrip Center (GLSC). Gift cards are available for over 500 retailers including department stores, restaurants, grocery stores, home improvement stores, theatres, electronic stores, gas stations, hotels, airlines and online stores.
To start ordering Scrip you need to register at www.shopwithscrip.com.
Eighty percent (80%) of your Scrip earnings will go into your family account while the remaining twenty percent (20%) will go into the Band’s general fund. A packing slip will be included with your gift cards showing how much your family earned with the order.
See the Scrip tab below the Fundraisers tab for more detail.
Please contact Angel Wenger (Fundraiser Chair) at 614-397-8972 if you have any questions or concerns