2020 Jazz Dinner Dance
Saturday, May 2, 2020
7:00pm - 11:00pm
(Doors open at 6:30pm)
The Grove City Jazz Bands will be hosting the annual Jazz Dinner Dance on Saturday, May 2, 2020 at The Boat House at Confluence Park in Columbus. This is a formal event where the two Grove City Jazz ensembles will perform in a professional environment at the beautiful Confluence Park, overlooking the City skyline. Parents, Students, Family and Friends dress up and enjoy a wonderful evening of great music, food and dancing. Check out our Facebook Event.
$40/Person or $400/Table of 10
Tickets include a delicious Dinner Buffet including your choice of Fish or Chicken Entrée, Salad, Rolls, Additional Side, Seasonal Vegetables, Potatoes, Dessert and Iced Tea or Coffee. (Other beverages are available for additional purchase.) (If you have allergies or special requirements, please let me know when you purchase tickets, so we can accommodate you.)
Tickets will go on sale for purchases of full tables of 10 on Thursday, February 13th, 45 minutes prior to the Winter Band Concert in the Commons/Cafeteria area. The remainder of the dates are for tickets purchases of any quantity. All seats are first come, first served.
Below is a list of ticket sale dates for Jazz and Band Booster families. Please note that we will be releasing ticket sales to the public on April 1, 2020, so be sure to get your tickets early before we are sold out. Cash or checks accepted - make checks payable to GCHSBB.
- February 18: 6:45 - 7:25pm (Commons) - Jazz & Booster Families Only
- March 2: 6:45 - 7:00pm (Before and then after the Booster Meeting) - Jazz & Booster Families Only
- March 10: 5:00 - 5:30pm (Outside Band Room) - Jazz & Booster Families Only
- March 19: 5:30 - 6:00pm (Outside Band Room) - Jazz & Booster Families Only
- April 1, 2020 - Tickets go on sale to the public
- April 13: 6:30 - 7:00pm (Before Booster Meeting)
- April 21: 6:00 - 6:30pm (Outside Band Room)